Dr Matthew Bailey is our Principle Kingscliff Chiropractor, offering a range of very safe, gentle and effective healing techniques including;
- Torque Release Technique (TRT Advanced) (gentle/specific, excellent for all ages)
- Sacro-Occiptal Technique (SOT Categories, CMRT and Cranials)
- Manual Diversified adjustments.
- Optimal Wellness and Family Care
- “Switched on Kids” Post Grad Neurological Training, in caring for children with Sensory processing and learning spectrum disorders
Dr Bailey completed 7 years full-time University studies, his first degree in Bio-Medical Sciences at Griffith University QLD and then his Bachelors and Masters Degrees of Chiropractic at Macquarie University Sydney. He previously worked in a very busy family clinics at Mudgeeraba and Tweed Coast Chiropractic. Also worked with NBL players and currently assists World junior and senior surfing professionals.
Kingscliff Family Chiropractic is dedicated to giving a strong emphasis on patient centered Chiropractic care and educating our clients. Also specific rehabilitation exercise programs, and incorporating a holistic healthy lifestyle.
Health Care Services
Historically, Chiropractors have been consulted for their expertise in caring for lower back pain, back tightness, neck pain, headaches. Today, we are called upon to enhance the health, vitality and performance of our clients, from babies to the elderly. Chiropractors have been practicing for more than 125 years, and are effective in a range of areas including;
- Neck Pain, Headaches and Migraines
- Osteoarthritis conditions, Lower Back Pain, Disc injuries and Sciatica
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Spinal Care Pre & Post-Pregnancy
- Spinal Care for Children & Learning disorders
- Knees, ankles, wrist injuries,
- Shoulder, Rotator cuff /impingements
- Neck Injuries, Whiplash and Torticollis
- Neurological Conditions
- Computer Posture Syndromes
Today’s Chiropractors are highly trained in differential medical diagnosis and always co-manage with other Medical Specialist when a patients presentation warrants further medical investigations.
The role of chiropractic care is to restore the function of your body, spine and nervous system, hence restoring your mind-body connection, so you and your family can live and enjoy a very Healthy optimal life!